This is my cartographic interpretation of Middle Earth; the fictional setting of much of British writer J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium.
- Rhovanian, Gondor, Rohan, Mordor, and Eriador.
- The Bay of Belfalas and The Sundering Seas.
- Fangorn Forest, The Shire, and Hobbiton.
- The Misty Mountains, Iron Hills, Ash Mountains, and Blue Mountains.
- Rivendell, Gap of Rohan, Isengard, Minas Tirith, and Mount Doom.
- Mirkwood, Bree, and the Dead Marshes.
Frame not included.
Please note that the aged element of this map is a digital enhancement only (it is not physically stained).