This is a map of the Lake District National Park: a region in Cumbria known for its glacial ribbon lakes, rugged fell mountains and historic literary associations. It has been totally reimagined to resemble the cartographic style of J.R.R. Tolkien, author of many seminal works including The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, and The Lord of the Rings.
- Major towns and villages including Keswick, Ambleside, Windermere, and Kendal.
- Major water bodies including Windermere, Coniston Water, and Derwent Water.
- The five highest Wainwright peaks (Scafell Pike, Scafell, Helvellyn, Skiddaw, and Great End).
- The majority of the Cumbrian Way (which begins in Carlisle).
- Major rivers including the Kent, Brathay, and Derwent.
- Mountain passes including Hardknott, Wrynose, Whinlatter, and Kirkstone.
All reproductions are printed on 240gsm Fotospeed Matt Ultra paper. Order are usually dispatched within one week, but please allow 7-14 days for UK orders and 2-3 weeks for international. For urgent delivery enquiries, or custom size requests, please drop me an email via the contact page.