This is a map of the Yorkshire Dales National Park: an upland area of the Pennines in the historic county of Yorkshire, England. It has been totally reimagined to resemble the cartographic style of J.R.R. Tolkien, author of many seminal works including The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, and The Lord of the Rings.
- The Pennine Way, and a portion of the Pennine Hills.
- The famous three peaks, Ingleton, Whernside, and Pen Y Ghent.
- Settlements including Kirkby Lonsdale, Sedbergh, and Grassington.
- Water bodies including Grimwith Reservoir, and Malham Tarn.
- Gordale Scar (marked as Helm's Deep in light of its disputed inspiration).
- Swaledale, Wensleydale, Littondale, Ravenstonedale, and Dentdale.
All reproductions are printed on 240gsm Fotospeed Matt Ultra paper. Orders are usually dispatched within one week, but please allow 7-14 days for UK orders and 2-3 weeks for international. For urgent delivery enquiries, or custom size requests, please email via the contact page.
Frame not included.